Double degree programme
The double degree programmes enables students to obtain the full degree of the partner university in addition to the degree from the home university after completing a given number of semesters abroad. A double degree typically takes less time than it would take to complete each programme separately. A double degree is a great opportunity to gain international and intercultural experience.
As a result of one year of preparatory work the Double Degree Agreement between the Corvinus University of Budapest and the Faculty of Political, Administrative and Communication Sciences, Babes-Bolyai University (Cluj, Romania) has been concluded.
According to the Agreement
- students studying at Corvinus in the Hungarian language "MSc Közgazdálkodás és Közpolitika" and students of the English language MSc in Public Policy and Management, and
- students studying at BBU in the English language MA in Public Policy and Nonprofit Institutions Management and MA in Public Administration programs
may take part in the education program of the partner university. If the prescribed number of credits at the host institutions is acquired (usually requiring at least one semester of studies) then the participating student receives, in addition to the home university's degree, the Master's Degree of the partner institution too. For additional inquiries click here.
If you have any questions in connection with the international student exchange programmes, the Erasmus programme, the EMPA (European Master's in Public Administration) programme and the double degree programme with the Babes-Boyai University, Cluj-Napoca (Kolozsvár), please contact Edit Waffenschmidt by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents of the double degree program with the Cluj (Kolozsvár) Babes-Bolyai University:
- Call / regulations for students starting their studies in September 2014 can be downloaded here.
- The full text of the Agreement signed by the two Universities can be downloaded here.
- Thesis seminar subjects (for the Hungarian language MSc students) can be downloaded here and - for topics in health economics - here