Information about the Learning Agreement procedure.
Erasmus outgoing students: The Learning Agreement (LA) procedure in our Department:
1. Downloading the LA from the Mobility Manager or the BCE’s website.
2. Examine the partner university’s course list, find the proper data (address, Erasmus coordinator, etc.)
3. Fill the LA. (Table A: which you want to fulfil at the partner university, Table B: which at BCE and there is equivalent in Table A)
4. Write an e-mail to prof. Hajnal and ask an appointment, esp. on Mondays.
5. Bring the partner university’s course list printed and the filled LA electronic (e-mail or pendrive), because in that way you can correct it and one LA printed.
If you have any question, please firstly turn to Sára Takács (email@example.com).